Electronics

4%OFF
York Air Conditioner 2.5 Ton

৳ 78,000 ৳ 75,000

York Air Conditioner 2.5 Ton , ,

> Brand: YORK
> Model: YA-30
> Country of Origin: China
> Country of Manufacturing: China
> Country of Assembled: China
> Country of shipment: China
> Product Type: Split Air Conditioner
> Capacity: 2.5 Ton
> Cooling Capacity 30000 Btu/hr
> Coverage Space: 300 (Sft)
> Power: V/Hz/Ph (220-250/50/1)
> Refrigerant: R-22 Gas
> Compressor: Rotary Compressor (MITSUBISHI)
> Copper Pipe per feet Cost TK 270
> Installation Charge TK 2500
> Angle Cost if needed TK 1500
> Based on the Floor Level and Location of Air Conditioner’s outer unit the installation charges may vary
> Guarantee: 2 Years Compressor and 1 year Free Service with spare parts.

Learn More

৳ 78,000 ৳ 75,000

  • Availability: in stock
4%OFF
York Air Conditioner 2 Ton

৳ 68,000 ৳ 65,000

York Air Conditioner 2 Ton , ,

> Brand: YORK
> Model: YA-24
> Country of Origin: China
> Country of Manufacturing: China
> Country of Assembled: China
> Country of shipment: China
> Product Type: Split Air Conditioner
> Capacity: 2 Ton
> Cooling Capacity 24000 Btu/hr
> Coverage Space: 240 (Sft)
> Power: V/Hz/Ph (220-250/50/1)
> Refrigerant: R-22 Gas
> Compressor: Rotary Compressor (MITSUBISHI)
> Copper Pipe per feet Cost TK 270
> Installation Charge TK 2500
> Angle Cost if needed TK 1500
> Based on the Floor Level and Location of Air Conditioner’s outer unit the installation charges may vary
> Guarantee: 2 Years Compressor and 1 year Free Service with spare parts.

Learn More

৳ 68,000 ৳ 65,000

  • Availability: in stock
5%OFF
York Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton

৳ 58,000 ৳ 55,000

York Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton , ,

> Brand: YORK
> Model: YA-18
> Country of Origin: China
> Country of Manufacturing: China
> Country of Assembled: China
> Country of shipment: China
> Product Type: Split Air Conditioner
> Capacity: 1.5 Ton
> Cooling Capacity 18000 Btu/hr
> Coverage Space: 180 (Sft)
> Power: V/Hz/Ph (220-250/50/1)
> Refrigerant: R-22 Gas
> Compressor: Rotary Compressor (MITSUBISHI)
> Copper Pipe per feet Cost TK 270
> Installation Charge TK 2500
> Angle Cost if needed TK 1500
> Based on the Floor Level and Location of Air Conditioner’s outer unit the installation charges may vary
> Guarantee: 2 Years Compressor and 1 year Free Service with spare parts.

Learn More

৳ 58,000 ৳ 55,000

  • Availability: in stock
6%OFF
York Air Conditioner 1 Ton

৳ 48,000 ৳ 45,000

York Air Conditioner 1 Ton , ,

> Brand: YORK
> Model: YA-12
> Country of Origin: China
> Country of Manufacturing: China
> Country of Assembled: China
> Country of shipment: China
> Product Type: Split Air Conditioner
> Capacity: 1 Ton
> Cooling Capacity 12000 Btu/hr
> Coverage Space: 120 (Sft)
> Power: V/Hz/Ph (220-250/50/1)
> Refrigerant: R-22 Gas
> Compressor: Rotary Compressor (MITSUBISHI)
> Copper Pipe per feet Cost TK 270
> Installation Charge TK 2500
> Angle Cost if needed TK 1500
> Based on the Floor Level and Location of Air Conditioner’s outer unit the installation charges may vary
> Guarantee: 2 Years Compressor and 1 year Free Service with spare parts.

Learn More

৳ 48,000 ৳ 45,000

  • Availability: in stock
Original Remax Proda USB External Power Bank , ,

Attractive and stylish design with 2 USB high power outputs the Remax  Proda 10000mAh Two USB External Power Bank allowes to charge 2 devices at the same time – saving the trouble of carrying several small capacity ones. Makes your digital life easier!

Learn More

৳ 1,650

  • Availability: in stock
Original Remax Proda USB External Power Bank , ,

Attractive and stylish design with 2 USB high power outputs the Remax  Proda 20000mAh Two USB External Power Bank allowes to charge 2 devices at the same time – saving the trouble of carrying several small capacity ones. Makes your digital life easier!

Learn More

৳ 2,550

  • Availability: in stock
Original Remax Proda USB External Power Bank , ,

Attractive and stylish design with 2 USB high power outputs the Remax  Proda 30000mAh Two USB External Power Bank allowes to charge 2 devices at the same time – saving the trouble of carrying several small capacity ones. Makes your digital life easier!

Learn More

৳ 3,450

  • Availability: in stock
7%OFF
CHIGO Air Conditioner 2.5 Ton

৳ 67,500 ৳ 62,500

CHIGO Air Conditioner 2.5 Ton , ,

> Brand: CHIGO
> Model:CS-30
> Country of Origin: Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co. Ltd. (China)
> Country of Manufacturing: China
> Country of Assembled: China
> Country of shipment: China
> Product Type: Split Air Conditioner
> Capacity: 2.5 Ton
> Cooling Capacity 30000 Btu/hr
> Coverage Space: 280 (Sft)
> Power: V/Hz/Ph (220-250/50/1)
> Refrigerant: R-22 Gas
> Compressor: Rotary Compressor (MITSUBISHI)
> Copper Pipe 10 Feet Free
> Extra Copper Pipe per feet Cost TK 270
> Installation Charge TK 2500
> Angle Cost if needed TK 1500
> Based on the Floor Level and Location of Air Conditioner’s outer unit the installation charges may vary
> Guarantee: 2 Years Compressor and 1 year Free Service with spare parts.

Learn More

৳ 67,500 ৳ 62,500

  • Availability: in stock
7%OFF
CHIGO Air Conditioner 2 Ton

৳ 58,500 ৳ 54,500

CHIGO Air Conditioner 2 Ton , ,

> Brand: CHIGO
> Model:CS-24
> Country of Origin: Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co. Ltd. (China)
> Country of Manufacturing: China
> Country of Assembled: China
> Country of shipment: China
> Product Type: Split Air Conditioner
> Capacity: 2 Ton
> Cooling Capacity 24000 Btu/hr
> Coverage Space: 230 (Sft)
> Power: V/Hz/Ph (220-250/50/1)
> Refrigerant: R-22 Gas
> Compressor: Rotary Compressor (MITSUBISHI)
> Copper Pipe 10 Feet Free
> Extra Copper Pipe per feet Cost TK 270
> Installation Charge TK 2500
> Angle Cost if needed TK 1500
> Based on the Floor Level and Location of Air Conditioner’s outer unit the installation charges may vary
> Guarantee: 2 Years Compressor and 1 year Free Service with spare parts.

Learn More

৳ 58,500 ৳ 54,500

  • Availability: in stock
9%OFF
CHIGO Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton

৳ 50,000 ৳ 45,500

CHIGO Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton , ,

> Brand: CHIGO
> Model:CS-18
> Country of Origin: Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co. Ltd. (China)
> Country of Manufacturing: China
> Country of Assembled: China
> Country of shipment: China
> Product Type: Split Air Conditioner
> Capacity: 1.5 Ton
> Cooling Capacity 18000 Btu/hr
> Coverage Space: 170 (Sft)
> Power: V/Hz/Ph (220-250/50/1)
> Refrigerant: R-22 Gas
> Compressor: Rotary Compressor (MITSUBISHI)
> Copper Pipe 10 Feet Free
> Extra Copper Pipe per feet Cost TK 270
>Installation Charge TK 2500
> Angle Cost if needed TK 1500
> Based on the Floor Level and Location of Air Conditioner’s outer unit the installation charges may vary
> Guarantee: 2 Years Compressor and 1 year Free Service with spare parts.

Learn More

৳ 50,000 ৳ 45,500

  • Availability: in stock
9%OFF
CHIGO Air Conditioner 1 Ton

৳ 42,500 ৳ 38,500

CHIGO Air Conditioner 1 Ton , ,

> Brand: CHIGO
> Model:CS-12
> Country of Origin: Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co. Ltd. (China)
> Country of Manufacturing: China
> Country of Assembled: China
> Country of shipment: China
> Product Type: Split Air Conditioner
> Capacity: 1 Ton
> Cooling Capacity 12000 Btu/hr
> Coverage Space: 120 (Sft)
> Power: V/Hz/Ph (220-250/50/1)
> Refrigerant: R-22 Gas
> Compressor: Rotary Compressor (MITSUBISHI)
> Copper Pipe 10 Feet Free
> Extra Copper Pipe per feet Cost TK 270
>Installation Charge TK 2500
> Angle Cost if needed TK 1500
> Based on the Floor Level and Location of Air Conditioner’s outer unit the installation charges may vary
> Guarantee: 2 Years Compressor and 1 year Free Service with spare parts.

Learn More

৳ 42,500 ৳ 38,500

  • Availability: in stock